BeebMaster - Biscuit Winchester


Biscuit Winchester




And some screws to hold the PSU in place.

This is as far as I got in assembling the Biscuit Winchester, and although appearing complete, it was just a little bit too cramped inside for the lid to fit properly. I was also worried that with so much Winchester in so little space, overheating might be a problem.

In addition to this, I had lost my spare Winchester setup in April 2009 when I converted the Acorn Winchester Disc remains into a working double Winchester unit: the Akhter host adapter board used here became the only one available for test setups, so I didn't proceed any further in committing it permanently to the Biscuit Winchester.


Click here to return to Biscuit Winchester